- Would you like to work in a multicultural, multilingual and multiethnic environment, contributing to the development of mutual understanding, trust and tolerance within different groups of people?
- Join our team and be one of the 4 participants who will participate in a summer workshop in Seville!
- The PLUS project pertains to Key Action 3 of the Erasmus+ programme. That action focuses on dialogue between young people and policymakers, the aim being to have young people’s voices and opinions heard when political decisions are made. Among other things, the activities programme will include contact with policymakers from the Regional Government of Andalusia and the city of Seville, visits to official institutions and meetings with experts in political science and social economy.
To participate you have to be able to do a research on the Belgian policies that encourage the social economy as a driving force for long-term sustainable development (at federal, regional and local levels). We are looking for young participants (between 20 and 30 years old) with involvement and interest in issues concerning the social economy, participation by citizens in political decisions, activity in associations, social commitment and responsibility vis-à-vis society. Knowledge of French or Dutch is a definite plus.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- A Europass CV https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/es/home
- A completed application form in English (download here)
- A signed statement of responsibility (download here)
We may invite you for an interview after receiving your application.
Please be aware that by participating in this project you dedicate yourself to the activities that take place at the final week in Seville. We strongly discourage you to apply without being committed to be part of this programme.
We look forward to receiving your applications! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us! Find the detailed call here.